Toronto, Ontario–(Newsfile Corp. – May 17, 2021) – Microdose Psychedelic Insights (“Microdose”), your guide to the business of psychedelics, in partnership with Pharmala Biotech Inc. a Canadian Biotechnology company dedicated to the domestic manufacture of clinical-grade MDMA and ACS Pharmacology & Translational Science, are pleased to announce the MDMA Conference and an open call for speakers.
The one-day virtual conference is to take place on June 15th, starting at 9am EST.
Are you an expert or thought leader, researcher, clinician, or advocate working with the MDMA and looking to share deep insights with the world? Apply now to take center stage at the Microdose MDMA Conference, a one-day virtual conference featuring leaders from around the world who are impacting the industry. We explore the science, history, culture, medical benefits and the future of this key psychedelic compound.
Join us as we take a scientific deep dive into the dynamic field of MDMA therapeutics, with expert panels and engaging discussions. If you are interested in speaking at The MDMA Conference, please apply by completing our online submission form.
Our Molecular Masterclasses are a speaker series designed for deep dives into the world’s favourite psychoactive and psychedelic substances. Each event will explore one drug, and feature a curated group of industry experts and thought leaders from around the world. This year’s MDMA Masterclass will feature content around:
MDMA & Clinical Applications PTSD (Eating disorders, Alcohol Addiction, Couples Therapy)
Drug Development & Safety
Law & Regulation
Business & Markets
Science & Research
History & Culture
If you feel that your expertise and experience positions you as a thought-leader in the space, we invite you to complete the application to become a speaker at this cutting-edge event.
WHY BE A SPEAKER?
Microdose conferences are highly regarded by market leaders across the psychedelic sector, thanks to our consistently strong and well-respected speakers and content guidance. As a speaker at one of Microdose’s events, you will have the opportunity to give an expert presentation, and network with other key participants and new entrants in the field.
– Be recognized as an industry expert and thought-leader
– Complimentary all-access pass to the event
– 2 complimentary tickets for your colleagues
– Contribution toward moving the industry forward with new initiatives and ideas
– 30% revenue share on ticket sales that come through your unique link
– Receive visibility in pre-event, and post-event marketing materials, including social media, direct event promotion, email newsletters, and promotional partners
* To be considered for a speaking slot, complete the form below. Speaker selections will be made by the selection team and notifications will go out to all those that are chosen to speak via email.
* Please submit only thorough topic presentations and demonstration of expertise.
* Presentations should last between 30-60 minutes overall (depending on the topic and structure of the session), including Q&A from the audience. You must be an expert on the subject and be able to converse fluently in an organic manner.
* We are looking for a diverse lineup of speakers including both those who have spoken at psychedelics events in the past and those who have not, speakers covering a diverse range of geographic areas, those who are at different stages of their company evolution, and speakers who have not spoken recently or ever at one of our conferences as we strive to increase diversity and inclusion in all of our event productions.
If you are interested in learning about sponsorship opportunities for The MDMA Conference, reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/83672