Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – June 23, 2021) – CENTR Brands Corp. (CSE: CNTR) (FSE: 303) (OTCQB: CNTRF) (the “Company“) today announced the following sales appointments:
- Curt Leonard – promoted to Pacific Northwest Region Manager, from his role as Account Manager, Northern California;
- Alexandra Schatz – Gulf Coast Region Manager;
- Curtis Cooke – Account Manager, Tennessee;
- Susana Lerner – Account Manager, Northern California;
- Nick Colucci – Account Manager, Denver
- Steve Meyers – Account Manager, Northern California;
- Rich Anderson – Account Manager, Southern California;
- Victor Cole – Account Manager, Michigan;
- Luis Saboria – Account Manager, Arizona & New Mexico;
- Maggie Hultman – Account Manager, Kansas/Missouri/Iowa; and
- Fallon Flynn – Account Manager, Florida.
Art Danner, SVP Sales noted, “We are thrilled to add such high-calibre talent to the CENTR sales team. CENTR™ and CENTR™ Sugar Free are experiencing rapid growth, and our sales team is expanding to support our brand. We now have 17 sales professionals nationwide dedicated to help you Find Your CENTR“.
About CENTR Brands Corp. CENTR Brands Corp. develops and markets non-alcoholic, functional beverages for the global market. The Company’s first product, named CENTR, is a sparkling, low-calorie, CBD beverage. For more information visit www.findyourcentr.com, and follow on Instagram at @findyourcentr.
For further information, contact Joseph Meehan at email@example.com.
On behalf of the Board,
CENTR BRANDS CORP.
/s/ Joseph Meehan
Joseph Meehan, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer
This press release may contain “Forward-Looking Statements” within the meaning of applicable Canadian securities laws. Actual results may differ from those indicated as a result of finalization of the Company’s financial statements as well as other risks and uncertainties. Such statements represent the Company’s current views with respect to future events and are necessarily based upon a number of assumptions and estimates that, while considered reasonable by the Company, are inherently subject to significant business, economic, competitive, political and social risks, contingencies and uncertainties. Many factors, both known and unknown, could cause results, performance or achievements to be materially different from the results, performance or achievements that are or may be expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements. The Company does not intend, and does not assume any obligation, to update these forward-looking statements or information to reflect changes in assumptions or changes in circumstances or any other events affecting such statements and information other than as required by applicable laws, rules and regulations.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/88375