<!– Name:DistributionId Value:8754289 –> <!– Name:EnableQuoteCarouselOnPnr Value:False –> <!– Name:IcbCode Value:5557 –> <!– Name:CustomerId Value:500066663 –> <!– Name:HasMediaSnippet Value:false –> <!– Name:AnalyticsTrackingId Value:101b35d3-0931-4860-9733-d3f4093354f8 –>
Pune, India, Feb. 22, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global CBD gummies market size is expected to grow positively due to the rising awareness regarding its medicinal properties. Furthermore, the legalization of the product is expected to enhance the market growth. Fortune Business Insights™ presents this information in its report titled “CBD Gummies Market, 2023-2030.”
CBD gummies are edible candies that are infused with CBD (cannabidiol), a non-psychoactive compound found in the cannabis plant. CBD is known for its potential health benefits, such as reducing anxiety, pain relief, and improving sleep quality.
CBD gummies come in various shapes, sizes, and flavors, and can contain different amounts of CBD per serving. They are typically made using CBD isolate or full-spectrum CBD extract, which contains other beneficial compounds found in the cannabis plant, such as terpenes and flavonoids.
Get a Free Sample Research Report:
CBD gummies are a popular way to consume CBD because they are discreet, convenient, and easy to dose. They can be a great option for people who are new to CBD and want a more familiar way to try it, or for those who don’t like the taste of CBD oil.
List of Key Players Profiled in the CBD Gummies Market Report
- Charlotte’s Web, Inc. (Denver, Colorado, U.S.)
- CV Sciences, Inc. (California, U.S.)
- Aurora Cannabis (Canada)
- CBD Capital Group (California, U.S.)
- PotNetwork Holdings Inc. (Florida, U.S.)
- Sunday Scaries (San Diego)
- Global Widget Llc (Tampa, U.S.)
- Heavenly Rx Ltd. (Toronto, Ontario)
- Premium Jane (Scottsdale, U.S.)
- Village Farms International, Inc. (Delta, Canada)
Rising Investments in the Medical Sector to Foster Industry Growth
This market was positively impacted during the COVID-19 pandemic due to the rising investments in the medical sector. The sudden spike in COVID patients is expected to enhance the adoption of the product. Furthermore, rising depression, anxiety, and pain among people increased healthcare expenditure. Moreover, the legalization of CBD gummies is expected to enhance the gummies’ adoption. These factors may propel the industry’s growth during the pandemic.
Report Scope & Segmentation:
|Historical Year||2019 – 2021|
|Forecast Year||2023 – 2030|
|Segments Covered||By Concentration, By Distribution Channel, By Geography|
|Forecast Units||Value (USD Billion), and Volume (Units)|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD million/billion and CAGR from 2020 to 2029|
|Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, Latin America and Rest of World|
|Countries Covered||Unites States, Canada, Mexico, Unites Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Spain, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Brazil, Argentina, GCC Countries, and South Africa, among others|
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC:
By concentration, the market is segmented into high and low. As per the distributional channel, it is bifurcated into online and offline. Geographically, the industry is grouped into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the rest of the world.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the top segments and the latest trends in the market. It comprehensively discusses the driving and restraining factors and the impact of COVID-19 on the market. Additionally, it examines the regional developments and the strategies undertaken by the market’s key players.
Strong Demand for Healthy Confectioneries to Propel Industry Growth
CBD gummies are utilized to relieve pain, inflammation, anxiety, and depression. Strong demand for healthy confectioneries is likely to enhance cannabidiol adoption. Further, the introduction of novel products by manufacturers is likely to enhance the product’s sales. Rising spending capacities and evolving lifestyles may bolster product sales. Further, strong demand for stress-relieving drugs are likely to elevate CBD adoption. Moreover, packaging modifications and product innovations may bolster the product’s adoption. Further, the longer-lasting effects of the product may enhance its adoption, thereby inciting the CBD gummies market growth.
By Distribution Channel
Get Your Customized Research Report:
Rising Legalization of Recreational Cannabis May Foster Industry Progress in North America
North America is expected to dominate the CBD gummies market share because of the rising legalization of recreational cannabis. Furthermore, the rising demand for the gluten-free and sugar-free nature of the product is expected to enhance the product’s adoption.
In Asia Pacific, rising spending capacities may enhance the adoption of CBD gummies. Evolving consumer lifestyles and the rapid adoption of plant-based snacks are likely to enhance the demand for the product.
In Europe, increased spending on high-quality products is expected to enhance adoption. Further, increasing incidences of stress among the population and the presence of a developed digital infrastructure is expected to enhance the industry’s growth.
Prominent Players Announce Novel Products to Enhance Brand Image
The prominent players operating in the market announce novel products to enhance their brand image. For example, in December 2021, Lazarus Naturals announced its novel range of CBD gummies products. Each product is developed using fortified ingredients and natural flavors such as herbs, adaptogens, minerals, and vitamins. This launch may allow the company to enhance its brand image globally. Further, major players opt for automated production techniques to reduce costs, enhance productivity, boost sales, increase production capacity, reduce cost and time consumption, enhance production quantity, and achieve organizational goals. In addition, companies adopt partnerships, mergers, acquisitions, and expansions to enhance their market position.
Key Industry Development
- September 2021: Charlotte’s Web Inc. announced three novel hemp CBD gummies to its gummy product line-up. This launch represented the company as a flexible and convenient CBD delivery format.
Speak to Analyst
Read Related Insights:
Cannabidiol (CBD) Market Size, Share & Analysis Forecast, 2021-2028
Cannabis Beverages Market Size, Share and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028
Cannabis Market Size, Analysis and Regional Forecast, 2021-2028
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
9th Floor, Icon Tower, Baner –
Mahalunge Road, Baner, Pune-411045,
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]
- Celebrate This Holiday Season With Delicious and Healthy Baking Recipes
- Global Cheese Powder Market Size To Worth USD 1130 Million by 2032 | CAGR of 6.7%
- CCELL® Shines with HeRo, EVO Max, and Other New Releases at MJBizCon 2023
- Mikra Successfully Launches Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety
- Innocan Pharma Reports Q3 2023 Results Including US$3.334M Increase in Revenues Compared to Q3, 2022
- CANADABIS CAPITAL, WITH SUB STIGMA GROW, CONFIRMS ANOTHER RECORD FISCAL YEAR OF RESULTS IN 2023, HIGHLIGHTED BY SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN NET REVENUE, GROSS PROFIT AND EARNINGS
- High Tide to Open New Canna Cabana Store in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Astrotech Presents the First Process Control System for Cannabinoid Oil Distillation Systems
- IM Cannabis Announces Receipt of Court Action
- Best CBD Oil Black Friday Sales & Cyber Monday Deals For 2023 Are Now Live
- New Hope for Children: SciSparc’s patented CBD- Enhanced Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Mikra Receives First Shipment of Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, in Time for Black Friday
- Revolutionary Rick Simpson Oil Now Available in The UK
- Global CBD Skin Care Market to Garner $3.48 Bn, at 24.8% CAGR by 2026, Globally: Says AMR
- Israel’s Finance Ministry Increases Israel Innovation Authority’s High-Tech Sector Fast-Track Fund to $100 Million During Wartime
Trending on Grassnews
Cannabis2 weeks ago
New Hope for Children: SciSparc’s patented CBD- Enhanced Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Best CBD Oil Black Friday Sales & Cyber Monday Deals For 2023 Are Now Live
Cannabis1 week ago
Astrotech Presents the First Process Control System for Cannabinoid Oil Distillation Systems
Cannabis1 week ago
IM Cannabis Announces Receipt of Court Action
Latest News1 week ago
High Tide to Open New Canna Cabana Store in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Latest News1 week ago
CANADABIS CAPITAL, WITH SUB STIGMA GROW, CONFIRMS ANOTHER RECORD FISCAL YEAR OF RESULTS IN 2023, HIGHLIGHTED BY SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN NET REVENUE, GROSS PROFIT AND EARNINGS
Innocan1 week ago
Innocan Pharma Reports Q3 2023 Results Including US$3.334M Increase in Revenues Compared to Q3, 2022
Cannabis1 week ago
Mikra Successfully Launches Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety