DUBLIN, Ireland, Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Facts and Factors has published a new research report titled “Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market by Product Type (Bakery Products, Candy, Chocolate, Beverages, Cereal Bars, Ice Cream, and Others), By Source Type (Hemp Derived, Marijuana Derived, and Synthetic), By Grade Type (Food Grade and Pharmaceutical Grade), By End User (Households, Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels, and Others), and By Distribution Channel (Specialty Store, Mass Merchandisers, Online Stores, and Others) By Region: Global & Regional Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2021 – 2026” in its research database.
“According to the latest research study, the demand of global Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market size & share was valued at approximately USD 684 million in 2020. The market is expected to grow above a CAGR of 26.6% and is anticipated to reach over USD 2,818 million by 2026.”
The report analyses the Cannabis in Food and Beverage market’s drivers and restraints, as well as the impact they have on-demand throughout the projection period. In addition, the report examines global opportunities in the global Cannabis in Food and Beverage market.
What is Cannabis in Food and Beverage? How big is the Cannabis in Food and Beverage Industry?
- Market Overview:
Flowering plants belong to the family Cannabaceae, and cannabis is a part of that family. The number of different species that can be found within a single plant has been called into question. Cannabis ruderalis, Cannabis sativa, and Cannabis indica are the three most prevalent species of cannabis. Cannabis indica is the third most frequent species. Since ancient times, people have consumed hemp juice and vegetables made from hemp seeds, as well as used hemp oil, hemp fibre, and hemp leaves for medicinal and recreational purposes. Cannabis has been put to use in the preparation of a wide range of foods and drinks for a number of years. Cannabinoids, such as tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) or cannabidiol (CBD), are the psychoactive components of cannabis. A cannabis edible, also known as a cannabis-infused meal, is a form of food that contains cannabinoids (CBD).
The psychoactive compound tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) is present in the majority of edibles made from cannabis. THC is responsible for a wide variety of physiological effects, including sedation, increased hunger, euphoria, anxiety, and tiredness. Consuming edibles that have been infused with THC or CBD can have either a therapeutic or recreational function. Hemp foods are meals and drinks that are created with hemp that does not provide a psychoactive effect. Cannabis-infused baked items are a common form of cannabis cuisine. [Cannabis] [Medicinal marijuana] Hash cookies, space cakes, and marijuana brownies are some of the most popular kinds of baked foods now available.
Get a Free Sample PDF of this Research Report for more Insights with Table of Content, Research Methodology, and Graphs – https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/cannabis-in-food-and-beverage-market
(A free sample of this report is available upon request; please contact us for more information.)
Our Free Sample Report Consists of the Following:
- Introduction, Overview, and in-depth industry analysis are all included in the 2021 updated report.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic Outbreak Impact Analysis is included in the package
- About 233+ Pages Research Report (Including Recent Research)
- Provide detailed chapter-by-chapter guidance on Request
- Updated Regional Analysis with Graphical Representation of Size, Share, and Trends for the Year 2021
- Includes Tables and figures have been updated
- The most recent version of the report includes the Top Market Players, their Business Strategies, Sales Volume, Revenue Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Industry Major Players, Historical and ForecastGrowth, Porter’s 5 Forces Analysis
- Facts and Factors research methodology
(Please note that the sample of this report has been modified to include the COVID-19 impact study prior to delivery.)
Key Insights from Primary Research
- As per the analysis, the Cannabis in Food and Beverage market is likely to grow above a CAGR of around 26.6% between 2021 and 2026.
- The Cannabis in Food and Beverage market size was worth around US$ 684 million in 2020 and is estimated to hit approximately US$ 2,818 million by 2026. Due to a variety of driving factors, the market is predicted to rise at a significant rate.
- The rising demand for medical cannabis is driving the growth of cannabis in the food and beverage industry by types
- Based on application segmentation, CBD-infused drinks across a variety of legal marijuana shops are boosting the global industry.
- On the basis of region, North America is considered the most important regional cannabis in food and beverage market
The report contains qualitative and quantitative research on the global cannabis in food and beverage market, as well as detailed insights and development strategies employed by the leading competitors. The report also provides an in-depth analysis of the market’s main competitors, as well as information on their competitiveness. The research also identifies and analyses important business strategies used by these main market players, such as mergers and acquisitions (M&A), affiliations, collaborations, and contracts. The study examines, among other things, each company’s global presence, competitors, service offers, and standards.
Some of the main players in the global Cannabis in Food and Beverage market include:
- Natural Extractions
- Beverages Trade Network
- Canopy Growth
- VCC Brand, Dixie Brands Inc.
- Hexo Group
- General Cannabis Corporation
- Phivida Holdings Inc
- Natural Extractions
- The Supreme Cannabis Company
- Coalition Brewing
- Koios Beverage Corporation
- Alkaline88 LLC
- New Age Beverages Corporation
- The Alkaline Water Company
Directly Purchase a copy of the report with TOC @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/buynow/su/cannabis-in-food-and-beverage-market
The rising demand for medical cannabis is driving the growth of cannabis in the food and beverage industry, where it is marketed as a wellness food or beverage and consumed. Furthermore, the social acceptance of cannabis in many countries is a major driver for its inclusion in food and beverages. This acceptability has paved the way for the legalization of recreational marijuana, boosting demand for cannabis-infused sweets and beverages. Furthermore, the cannabis meals and beverages have the right quantity of marijuana and are made with healthy components.
The market for cannabis in food and beverages is largely driven by the expanding legalization of recreational cannabis in various countries, such as the United States, Canada, and Mexico. Furthermore, because of the increasing incidence of many respiratory disorders, there is a growing trend away from smoking cannabis and toward healthier edible options, which is fueling the market growth. Furthermore, the widespread availability of CBD-infused drinks such as cannabis cola, fruit punch, coffee, tea, and other CBD-infused drinks across a variety of legal marijuana shops is boosting the global industry.
Browse the full report “Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market by Product Type (Bakery Products, Candy, Chocolate, Beverages, Cereal Bars, Ice Cream, and Others), By Source Type (Hemp Derived, Marijuana Derived, and Synthetic), By Grade Type (Food Grade and Pharmaceutical Grade), By End User (Households, Cafes, Restaurants, Hotels, and Others), and By Distribution Channel (Specialty Store, Mass Merchandisers, Online Stores, and Others) By Region: Global & Regional Industry Perspective, Comprehensive Analysis, and Forecast, 2021 – 2026” report at https://www.fnfresearch.com/cannabis-in-food-and-beverage-market
Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market: Segmentation Analysis
The global Cannabis in Food and Beverage market is segregated based on product type, source type, grade type, end-user, distribution channel, and region.
In 2018, the specialty shop category was the main supply chain point with the greatest Cannabis in Food and Beverage market share, according to the distribution channel. This is due to an increase in cannabis product uptake from specialty shop chains in both established and emerging economies. Furthermore, online stores provide a one-stop-shop where customers can get all forms of Cannabis in Food and Beverages, making it a popular shopping choice for customers.
North America is considered the most important regional cannabis in food and beverage market. This is due to the relaxation of the prohibition on the use of cannabis in the manufacture of food and drinks in the United States. In the United States, over 33 states have allowed the use of cannabis infusions in food and drinks. This element is predicted to promote the cannabis food and beverage market’s growth in the future in North America. The availability of consumable protein bars infused with cannabis for athletes is also contributing to the global expansion of cannabis food items.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Experts: https://www.fnfresearch.com/inquiry/cannabis-in-food-and-beverage-market
Key questions answered in this report:
- What is the market size and growth rate forecast for Cannabis in Food and Beverage industry?
- What are the main driving factors propelling the Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market forward?
- What are the leading companies in the Cannabis in Food and Beverage Industry?
- What segments does the Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market cover?
- How can I receive a free copy of the Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market sample report and company profiles?
|Market Size in 2020||USD 684 Million|
|Projected Market Size in 2026||USD 2,818 Million|
|CAGR Growth Rate||26.6% CAGR|
|Key Market Players||Natural Extractions, Beverages Trade Network, Canopy Growth, VCC Brand, Dixie Brands Inc., Lagunitas, Hexo Group, Aphira, New Age Beverages Corporation, General Cannabis Corporation, Phivida Holdings Inc, The Supreme Cannabis Company, Coalition Brewing, Koios Beverage Corporation, Alkaline88 LLC and The Alkaline Water Companyamongst others|
|Key Segment||By Product Type, Source Type, Grade Type, End-User, Distribution Channel, and Region|
|Major Regions Covered||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East & Africa|
|Purchase Options||Request customized purchase options to meet your research needs.|
Request for Customization on this Report as per your requirements – https://www.fnfresearch.com/customization/cannabis-in-food-and-beverage-market
(We tailor your report to meet your specific research requirements. Inquire with our sales team about customising your report.)
The global Cannabis in Food and Beverage market is segmented as follows:
By Product Type
- Bakery Products
- Cereal Bars
- Ice Cream
By Source Type
- Hemp Derived
- Marijuana Derived
By Grade Type
- Food Grade
- Pharmaceutical Grade
By End User
By Distribution Channel
- Specialty Store
- Mass Merchandisers
- Online Stores
- North America
- The U.S.
- The UK
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Southeast Asia
- The Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of the Middle East & Africa
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
Request Your Free Sample Report of the Global Cannabis in Food and Beverage Market @ https://www.fnfresearch.com/sample/cannabis-in-food-and-beverage-market
- Market Size, Trends, & Forecast by Revenue | 2021−2026
- Market Dynamics – Leading Trends, Growth Drivers, Restraints, and Investment Opportunities
- Market Segmentation – A detailed analysis by Product Type, Source Type, Grade Type, End-User, Distribution Channel, and Region
- Competitive Landscape – Top Key Vendors and Other Prominent Vendors
Browse Other Related Research Reports from Facts & Factors
• Fusion Beverages Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/fusion-beverages-market
• Dietary Fiber Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/dietary-fiber-market
• Grapeseed Oil Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/grapeseed-oil-market
• Apple Cider Vinegar Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/apple-cider-vinegar-market
• Food Enzymes Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/food-enzymes-market
• Food & Beverage Metal Cans Market – https://www.fnfresearch.com/food-and-beverage-metal-cans-market
About Facts & Factors:
Facts & Factors is a leading market research organization offering industry expertise and scrupulous consulting services to clients for their business development. The reports and services offered by Facts and Factors are used by prestigious academic institutions, start-ups, and companies globally to measure and understand the changing international and regional business backgrounds.
Our client’s/customer’s conviction on our solutions and services has pushed us in delivering always the best. Our advanced research solutions have helped them in appropriate decision-making and guidance for strategies to expand their business.
Follow Us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/fnfresearch
Follow Us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/factsandfactors/
USA: +1 347 690-0211
United Kingdom: +44 2032 894158
Japan: +81 50 5806 9039
India: +91 73877 19999
Email: [email protected]