- Purchase from an NHL sports and entertainment venue marks an important milestone in The Gummy Project’s multi-channel sales strategy.
- The Gummy Project’s Peachy Bees and Watermelon Sharks will be featured for sale in all concessions, starting with the Winnipeg Jets pre-season home opener.
- Peachy Bees and Watermelon Sharks now available in an NHL sports and entertainment venue, major grocery chains, a national airline, hotels (in both US and Canada) and one of the largest passenger ferry lines in the world.
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – September 27, 2022) – The Gummy Project (CSE: GUMY) (FSE: 0OS0) (OTCQB: GUMYF) (“GUMY” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce it has received a purchase order from The Canada Life Centre, home of the National Hockey League’s Winnipeg Jets and American Hockey League’s Manitoba Moose.
“We are absolutely thrilled that our Peachy Bees and Watermelon Sharks will be available for fans to enjoy at Jets and Moose games,” said Charlie Lamb, President & CEO of GUMY. “Our multi-channel sales strategy now includes high traffic sports and entertainment venues, with Canada Life Centre marking our entrance into this sector and a key milestone for the Company. In a very short time period, we have been able to form partnerships with and have our gummies for sale in major grocery chains, a national airline, hotels (both in the US and Canada), one of the largest passenger ferry systems in the world and now a professional sports stadium and we very much look forward to continuing to execute our strategic expansion both in Canada and the US.”
Canada Life Centre (formerly MTS Centre and Bell MTS Place) is an indoor arena in downtown Winnipeg, Manitoba. The arena is the home to the National Hockey League’s Winnipeg Jets and their American Hockey League affiliate, the Manitoba Moose. The arena stands on the former Eaton’s site and is owned and operated by True North Sports & Entertainment. The 440,000 square building was constructed opened on November 16, 2004, replacing the since-demolished Winnipeg Arena. It has a capacity of 15,321 for hockey and 16,345 for concerts.
“Being born in Winnipeg myself, it’s a dream come true to know that our gummies will be sold at Winnipeg Jets games,” said Anthony Gindin, CMO of GUMY. “This also marks our expansion into the exciting new sales vertical of sports and entertainment venues.”
About The Gummy Project
We are a growing community of individuals and organizations who believe small contributions can add up to something big. We sell low sugar, plant based gummy products while raising money (and awareness) to support endangered keystone species. We are the only “better for you” candy company that is built to support our planet’s most precious species and ecosystems, while educating our future generations on the steps we must take today, to ensure a viable tomorrow.
Charlie Lamb, President & CEO, Director
Telephone: 1(236) 317-2812 – Toll free 1(888) 556-9656
E-mail: [email protected]
Neither the Canadian Securities Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the Canadian Securities Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
Forward Looking Statements
Certain information set forth in this news release may contain forward-looking statements that involve substantial known and unknown risks and uncertainties. All statements other than statements of historical fact are forward-looking statements, including, without limitation, statements regarding future financial position, business strategy, use of proceeds, corporate vision, proposed acquisitions, partnerships, joint-ventures and strategic alliances and co-operations, budgets, cost and plans and objectives of or involving the Company. Such forward-looking information reflects management’s current beliefs and is based on information currently available to management. Often, but not always, forward-looking statements can be identified by the use of words such as “plans”, “expects”, “is expected”, “budget”, “scheduled”, “estimates”, “forecasts”, “predicts”, “intends”, “targets”, “aims”, “anticipates”, “may” or “believes” or variations (including negative variations) of such words and phrases or may be identified by statements to the effect that certain actions “may”, “could”, “should”, “would”, “might” or “will” be taken, occur or be achieved. A number of known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause the actual results or performance to materially differ from any future results or performance expressed or implied by the forward-looking information. These forward-looking statements are subject to numerous risks and uncertainties, certain of which are beyond the control of the Company including, but not limited to, the impact of general economic conditions, industry conditions, risks relating to epidemics or pandemics such as COVID-19, including the impact of COVID-19 on the Company’s business, financial condition, and results of operations. Readers are cautioned that the assumptions used in the preparation of such information, although considered reasonable at the time of preparation, may prove to be imprecise and, as such, undue reliance should not be placed on forward-looking statements. The Company does not assume any obligation to update or revise its forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise, except as required by securities laws.
To view the source version of this press release, please visit https://www.newsfilecorp.com/release/138511
- Schwazze Appoints Forrest Hoffmaster as Interim Chief Executive Officer
- Hemp, Inc. Reports: Hemp-Based Foods Market Set to Reach $8.36 Billion by 2028
- Solei Brand Launches New Cannabis Infused Cold Brew Teas
- Proton Capital Enters Into Agreement to Purchase PharmaChoice Canada Branded Pharmacy In Saskatoon For Proposed Qualifying Transaction
- Right on Brands Announces 11th Store Opening
- HYTN Broadens Reach with Innovative Cannabis-Infused Nano Shot
- Innocan Pharma to participate in the White Label World Expo on February 27-28th, 2024
- Global Macadamia Market to Surpass USD 3.42 billion by 2031 Driven by Growing Demand for Plant-based Food Products
- Cavitation Technologies, Inc. has Renewed a 3-year Agreement With Desmet Ballestra Group s.a. and Received a $650,000 Purchase Order
- EvenMix Brings Cutting-Edge Advantage of Its Mixing Technology to Muskoka Grown
- Hemp, Inc. Profiled in Latest Global Report
- CBD Nutraceuticals Market To Reach USD 16.9 Billion By 2032 Report By DataHorizzon Research
- Innocan Provides Corporate Update & Preliminary Q4 and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Highlights
- TILT Holding’s Jupiter Research Introduces THREDZ, the Future of 510 Cartridges
- Right on Brands Announces 10th Store Opening
Trending on Grassnews
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Right on Brands Announces 10th Store Opening
Innocan2 weeks ago
Innocan Provides Corporate Update & Preliminary Q4 and Fiscal Year 2023 Financial Highlights
Cannabis1 week ago
Cavitation Technologies, Inc. has Renewed a 3-year Agreement With Desmet Ballestra Group s.a. and Received a $650,000 Purchase Order
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Hemp, Inc. Profiled in Latest Global Report
Cannabis1 week ago
EvenMix Brings Cutting-Edge Advantage of Its Mixing Technology to Muskoka Grown
Cannabis2 weeks ago
TILT Holding’s Jupiter Research Introduces THREDZ, the Future of 510 Cartridges
Cannabis2 weeks ago
CBD Nutraceuticals Market To Reach USD 16.9 Billion By 2032 Report By DataHorizzon Research
Cannabis4 days ago
HYTN Broadens Reach with Innovative Cannabis-Infused Nano Shot