Vancouver, Oct. 17, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The global vision screening and diagnostics market size was USD 541.8 Million in 2022 and is expected to register a revenue CAGR of 3.4% during the forecast period, according to latest analysis by Emergen Research. Increase in prevalence of eye related disorders is a key factor driving market revenue growth. According to the Center of Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in the United States, around 12 million individuals aged 40 and above experience vision impairment. This includes 1 million with blindness, 3 million with visual impairment even after correction, and 8 million with vision impairment due to untreated refractive errors. In addition, according to the National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH), approximately 2,000 American workers sustain work-related eye injuries requiring medical attention each day.
Request Free Sample Copy (To Understand the Complete Structure of this Report [Summary + TOC]) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample/2379
However, poor accessibility to eye care services in developing countries could limit market revenue growth. Limited availability and accessibility to eye care services in developing countries contribute to challenges in implementing effective vision screening programs. Poor accessibility means that many individuals in developing countries do not have access to routine eye exams or vision screenings. This results in a significant number of undiagnosed vision problems, including refractive errors and eye diseases.
Scope of Research
|Market Size in 2022||USD 541.8 Million|
|Revenue Forecast To 2032||USD 760.5 Million|
|Base Year For Estimation||2022|
|Quantitative Units||Revenue in USD Million and CAGR in % from 2023 to 2032|
|Report Coverage||Revenue forecast, company ranking, competitive landscape, growth factors, and trends|
|Segments Covered||Product, technology, application, end-use, and region|
|Regional Scope||North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa|
|Country Scope||U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Benelux, Rest of Europe, China, India, Japan, South Korea, Rest of APAC, Brazil, Rest of LATAM, Saudi Arabia, UAE, South Africa, Turkey, and Rest of Middle East & Africa|
|Key Companies Profiled||Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc., FIM Medical, Oculus, Inc., Plusoptix GmbH, Stereo Optical Company Inc., Adaptica, Titmus, LLC, Amplivox ltd, Takagi Ophthalmic Instruments Europe Ltd, Keystone View, Essilor Instruments USA, and Depisteo|
|Customization Scope||10 hours of free customization and expert consultation|
Emergen Research is Offering Limited Time Discount (Grab a Copy at Discounted Price Now) @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-discount/2379
Major Companies and Competitive Landscape
The global vision screening and diagnostics market is fragmented, with several medium and large-sized players accounting for majority of market revenue. Major players are deploying various strategies, entering into mergers & acquisitions, strategic agreements & contracts, developing, testing, and introducing new vision screening devices. Some major players included in the global vision screening and diagnostics market report are:
- Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc.
- FIM Medical
- Oculus, Inc.
- Plusoptix GmbH
- Stereo Optical Company Inc.
- Titmus, LLC
- Amplivox Ltd.
- Takagi Ophthalmic Instruments Europe Ltd
- Keystone View
- Essilor Instruments USA
- On March 2023, Visionix introduced an enhanced version of its second-generation VX 650, featuring a new multimodal device upgrade. The VX 650, set to launch in 2021, is an advanced anterior segment analyzer that includes retinal imaging capabilities. The upgraded wavefront-based aberrometer now offers a ’quick mode‘ and additional capture options, which can reduce screening time by 50%, ultimately enhancing the product’s efficiency.
- On December 2020, ZEISS unveiled a fresh vision screening system that relies on smartphones. The recently launched ZEISS vision screening is designed to cater to individuals who wear glasses as well as those who don’t, and it can be carried out with the assistance of a smartphone. This online service offers rapid and complimentary initial assessments of visual acuity, whether conducted from the comfort of one’s home or while on the move. For more comprehensive eye examinations, in-depth consultations, and evaluations to diagnose any health concerns, the expertise of an eye care specialist is required.
Direct Order Can Be Placed Through This Link [Exclusive Copy] @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/2379
Some Key Highlights From the Report
- Portable/handheld vision screeners segment accounted for significant revenue share in the global vision screening and diagnostics market in 2022. Portable and handheld vision screeners are user-friendly vision screening devices suitable for easy use within a facility. Compact and handheld vision screening tools are user-friendly devices designed for convenient usage within a facility. Popularity of these products is expected to increase in the future owing to user-friendliness feature of these screeners and minimal training needed for users.
- Vision screening tests segment is expected to account for largest revenue share during the forecast period. Vision screening tests are designed to identify potential vision problems such as refractive errors, amblyopia, strabismus, and early signs of eye conditions. Vision screening tests are often the first step in identifying visual conditions, and individuals failing these screenings may be referred for comprehensive eye examinations by eye care professionals.
- Vision screening and diagnostics market in North America is expected to account for largest revenue share over the forecast period. Increase in prevalence of eye related disorders such as diabetic retinopathy and vision impairment in the region is driving revenue growth of the market in this region. In addition, awareness towards eyecare and government regulations pertaining to vision screening also contributes to region’s rapid market growth.
- In November 2020, Optomed introduced the Aurora IQ, a handheld fundus camera with Artificial Intelligence (AI) for speedier eye inspection. The camera has improved image quality and usability, and it smoothly integrates artificial intelligence for speedier image analysis, with the AI result shown on the camera screen in seconds. This is a crucial product for customers and partners as it speeds up the eye screening process and saves costs, improving global access to eye exams.
Browse Full Report Description + Research Methodology + Table of Content + Infographics@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/vision-screening-and-diagnostics-market
Emergen Research has segmented the global vision screening and diagnostics market on the basis of product, technology, application, end-use, and region:
- Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Table-top Vision Screeners
- Portable/Handheld Vision Screeners
- Vision Screening Software
- Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Digital Vision Screeners
- Computer Based Vision Screeners
- Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Vision Screening Tests
- Color Vision Test
- Binocular Testing
- End-Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019-2032)
- Homecare Settings
- Specialized Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2019–2032)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of LATAM
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
- North America
Curated Reports You Shouldn’t Miss: Dive In Now!
Computational Biology Market By Service-Type (In-House, Contract), By Application (Cellular & Biology Simulation, Drug discovery and disease modeling, Pre-clinical drug development), By End-Use (Academics, Industry, Commercial), and By Region, and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
Medical Cannabis Market Size, Share, Trends, By Product Type (Oil, Buds, Tinctures), By Application (Chronic Pain, Mental Disorders, Anorexia, Seizures, Muscle Spasm, Cancer, Others), By Route of Administration, By Distribution Channel, and By Region Forecast to 2028
Alopecia Market By Type, By Treatment, By Application (Male and Female), By Route of Administration (Topical, Oral and Injectable), By Distribution Channel, By End-Use, and By Region Forecast to 2030
Cerebrospinal Fluid Management Market By Product (Critical Care Product, Shunts & Valves, Others), By Patient Type (Geriatric, Adult, Pediatric), By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Others), By Region Forecasts to 2027
Diabetes Care Market By Devices (Monitoring Devices, Insulin Pumps, Syringes and Cartridges, Disposable Pens, Jet Injectors), By Distribution Channel (Hospital, Retail and Online Pharmacies, Diabetic Clinics, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Homecare, Diagnostic Centers) and By Regions Forecasts to 2028
Brachytherapy Market By Type, By Application, By End-Users, Forecasts to 2027
Inhalation and Nasal Spray Market By Application (Asthma, COPD, Allergic Rhinitis, Others), By Drug Type (Corticosteroids, Bronchodilators, Antihistamines, Decongestant Sprays, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
Jet Lag Therapy Market By Product (Prescription Drugs, Melatonin, Herbal & Natural Products, Medical Devices, Others), By Distribution Channel (Over the Counter, Online), By End User (Business Travelers, Cabin Crew, Athletes, Seasonal Travelers, Others) and By Regions Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
Emergen Research is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Types, and Energy.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com/
Direct Line: +1 (604) 757-9756
E-mail: [email protected]
Explore Our Blogs and Insights Section: https://www.emergenresearch.com/insights
Read our Press Release @ https://www.emergenresearch.com/press-release/global-vision-screening-and-diagnostics-market
- Global Cheese Powder Market Size To Worth USD 1130 Million by 2032 | CAGR of 6.7%
- CCELL® Shines with HeRo, EVO Max, and Other New Releases at MJBizCon 2023
- Mikra Successfully Launches Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety
- Innocan Pharma Reports Q3 2023 Results Including US$3.334M Increase in Revenues Compared to Q3, 2022
- CANADABIS CAPITAL, WITH SUB STIGMA GROW, CONFIRMS ANOTHER RECORD FISCAL YEAR OF RESULTS IN 2023, HIGHLIGHTED BY SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN NET REVENUE, GROSS PROFIT AND EARNINGS
- High Tide to Open New Canna Cabana Store in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Astrotech Presents the First Process Control System for Cannabinoid Oil Distillation Systems
- IM Cannabis Announces Receipt of Court Action
- Best CBD Oil Black Friday Sales & Cyber Monday Deals For 2023 Are Now Live
- New Hope for Children: SciSparc’s patented CBD- Enhanced Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Mikra Receives First Shipment of Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, in Time for Black Friday
- Revolutionary Rick Simpson Oil Now Available in The UK
- Global CBD Skin Care Market to Garner $3.48 Bn, at 24.8% CAGR by 2026, Globally: Says AMR
- Israel’s Finance Ministry Increases Israel Innovation Authority’s High-Tech Sector Fast-Track Fund to $100 Million During Wartime
- Mikra Introduces Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, Available for Purchase on Black Friday
Trending on Grassnews
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Mikra Receives First Shipment of Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, in Time for Black Friday
Cannabis2 weeks ago
New Hope for Children: SciSparc’s patented CBD- Enhanced Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Best CBD Oil Black Friday Sales & Cyber Monday Deals For 2023 Are Now Live
Cannabis1 week ago
IM Cannabis Announces Receipt of Court Action
Cannabis1 week ago
Astrotech Presents the First Process Control System for Cannabinoid Oil Distillation Systems
Latest News1 week ago
High Tide to Open New Canna Cabana Store in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Latest News1 week ago
CANADABIS CAPITAL, WITH SUB STIGMA GROW, CONFIRMS ANOTHER RECORD FISCAL YEAR OF RESULTS IN 2023, HIGHLIGHTED BY SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN NET REVENUE, GROSS PROFIT AND EARNINGS
Cannabis6 days ago
Mikra Successfully Launches Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety