Wilmington, Delaware, United States, Nov. 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. -The global stand up pouch market was estimated to have acquired US$ 4.8 billion in 2022. It is anticipated to register a 5.4% CAGR from 2023 to 2031 and by 2031, the market is likely to gain US$ 8.1 billion.
Stand up pouches can be designed with child resistant closures, making them suitable for products in industries like pharmaceuticals and cannabis. Incorporating technology like QR codes, NFC tags, or RFID for interactive packaging and product traceability can enhance the appeal of stand up pouches.
There is a growing demand for single serve and on the go packaging solutions, as more consumers lead busy lives. Stand up pouches are well suited for this purpose.
Request Sample of the Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=9620
Global Stand Up Pouch Market: Key Players
The following companies are well known participants in the global Stand Up Pouch market:
- Amcor Plc
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Berry Global Group, Inc.
- Mondi Group plc
- Huhtamäki Oyj
- Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH
- Sonaco Products
- AR Packaging Group AB
- Uflex Ltd.
- Winpak Ltd.
- Glenroy Inc.
- Schur Flexibles Group
- ProAmpac LLC
- Goglio Group
- Bischof & Klein GmbH & Co. KG
- Korozo Ambalaj Sanayi Ve Ticaret AS
- Printpack, Inc.
- Coveris Holdings S.A.
Key Findings of the Market Report
- Stand up pouches are gaining popularity as premium and luxury packaging options, especially for high end food and beverage products.
- There is an opportunity for stand up pouch manufacturers to develop alternative, compliant materials, as governments and regions implement stricter regulations on single use plastics.
- Improved zipper technology for easy opening and resealing of pouches adds to the consumer convenience and usability of stand up pouches.
Enquiry Before Buying this Report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=9620
Market Trends for Stand Up Pouches
- In terms of material type, the plastic segment is expected to stimulate the growth of stand up pouch market. Plastic can be engineered to provide excellent barrier properties against oxygen, moisture, and light, ensuring the preservation of product freshness and extending shelf life.
- By Product Type, the aseptic segment is expected to boost the demand for stand up pouch. Aseptic packaging contributes to the reduction of food waste by extending the shelf life of perishable goods, making it an environmentally responsible choice.
- On the basis of design type, the flat bottom segment is expected to dominate the sales of stand up pouches. The flat bottom design optimizes the use of shelf space, making it ideal for retailers looking to maximize the display of products.
Global Market for Stand Up Pouches: Regional Outlook
Various reasons are propelling the growth of the stand up pouch market in North America, which include,
- The rise of eCommerce has driven the demand for flexible and lightweight packaging solutions like stand up pouches, which are well suited for shipping products and reducing transportation costs.
- Advancements in materials and printing technologies have improved the barrier properties and overall quality of stand up pouches, making them suitable for a broader range of products, including liquids.
Few of key developments by the players in this market are:
|Company name||Key Development|
Global Stand Up Pouch Market Segmentation
- Polyester (PET)
- Polypropylene (PP)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Polyamide (PA)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
- Metal (Foil)
- Hot Filled
- <2 Oz
- 2 – 6 Oz
- 6 – 10 Oz
- 10 – 14 Oz
- >14 Oz
- Round Bottom/Doyen
- Plow Bottom/Corner Bottom
- Flat Bottom
- Top Notch
- Sauces, Dips, and Condiments
- Baby Food
- Pet Food
- Ready-to-eat Food
- Frozen and Chilled Food/Dried Fruit
- Plant Additives
- Soil Additives
- Liquid Dishwasher
- Liquid Soap & Handwash
- Lawn & Garden Products
- Personal Care & Cosmetics
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Dental Care
- Bath Salts
- Color Cosmetics
- Flavors and Fragrances
- Other Chemicals
- Tobacco Packaging
- Medical Devices & Implants
- Motor Oils & Greases
- Automotive Components
- Other Automotive Liquids and Lubes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Buy this Premium Research Report @ https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/checkout.php?rep_id=9620<ype=S
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research company registered at Wilmington, Delaware, United States, provides custom research and consulting services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insights for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants use proprietary data sources and various tools & techniques to gather and analyses information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
Transparency Market Research Inc.
CORPORATE HEADQUARTER DOWNTOWN,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
- Global Cheese Powder Market Size To Worth USD 1130 Million by 2032 | CAGR of 6.7%
- CCELL® Shines with HeRo, EVO Max, and Other New Releases at MJBizCon 2023
- Mikra Successfully Launches Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety
- Innocan Pharma Reports Q3 2023 Results Including US$3.334M Increase in Revenues Compared to Q3, 2022
- CANADABIS CAPITAL, WITH SUB STIGMA GROW, CONFIRMS ANOTHER RECORD FISCAL YEAR OF RESULTS IN 2023, HIGHLIGHTED BY SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN NET REVENUE, GROSS PROFIT AND EARNINGS
- High Tide to Open New Canna Cabana Store in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Astrotech Presents the First Process Control System for Cannabinoid Oil Distillation Systems
- IM Cannabis Announces Receipt of Court Action
- Best CBD Oil Black Friday Sales & Cyber Monday Deals For 2023 Are Now Live
- New Hope for Children: SciSparc’s patented CBD- Enhanced Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Mikra Receives First Shipment of Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, in Time for Black Friday
- Revolutionary Rick Simpson Oil Now Available in The UK
- Global CBD Skin Care Market to Garner $3.48 Bn, at 24.8% CAGR by 2026, Globally: Says AMR
- Israel’s Finance Ministry Increases Israel Innovation Authority’s High-Tech Sector Fast-Track Fund to $100 Million During Wartime
- Mikra Introduces Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, Available for Purchase on Black Friday
Trending on Grassnews
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Mikra Receives First Shipment of Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety, in Time for Black Friday
Cannabis2 weeks ago
New Hope for Children: SciSparc’s patented CBD- Enhanced Solution for Autism Spectrum Disorder
Cannabis2 weeks ago
Best CBD Oil Black Friday Sales & Cyber Monday Deals For 2023 Are Now Live
Cannabis1 week ago
IM Cannabis Announces Receipt of Court Action
Cannabis1 week ago
Astrotech Presents the First Process Control System for Cannabinoid Oil Distillation Systems
Latest News1 week ago
High Tide to Open New Canna Cabana Store in Winnipeg, Manitoba
Latest News1 week ago
CANADABIS CAPITAL, WITH SUB STIGMA GROW, CONFIRMS ANOTHER RECORD FISCAL YEAR OF RESULTS IN 2023, HIGHLIGHTED BY SIGNIFICANT GROWTH IN NET REVENUE, GROSS PROFIT AND EARNINGS
Cannabis6 days ago
Mikra Successfully Launches Serenity, an Innovative Mental Health Product for Anxiety