In this digital age, emerging technologies are transforming the way everyone approaches business, and the energy industry is no different. As the 2019 Offshore Technology Conference gets underway this May in Houston, Nguyen & Chen, LLP is inviting leaders across the energy sector from the U.S. and China, as well as tech specialists, for an informative evening on how oil & gas companies can leverage innovative technologies, including artificial intelligence and drones, in ways that serve to revitalize corporate structure and which will further disrupt the energy industry.
Hosted by Nguyen & Chen, LLP, the 2019 Energy & the Digital Era reception will take place Tuesday, May 7 from 6:30 p.m. – 9:30 p.m. CDT at the Hilton Houston Southwest, 6780 Southwest Freeway, Houston, TX 77074. Registration fee: $100per person. Dress: Business formal attire.
To reserve your spot, please visit here.
Discussion topics will include:
- Cyber security in the digital & intelligent era, and why CEOs should care
- U.S. experts on sales strategy in oil & gas equipment
- UAV application in energy and on-site demonstration
- IT compliance challenges confronting companies today
- Encryption and sensitive data management to prevent theft of corporate and personal financial information
- Prediction of Chinese investments in overseas energy projects
Sponsors and co-organizers for the event include Ernst & Young, Merrill Lynch and the Chinese Association of Professionals Science and Technology, as well as special sponsor China Mobile International.
SOURCE Nguyen & Chen, LLP